Cheryl's Strawberry Cookies
photo by senseicheryl
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄4 ounces strawberry cake mix, Betty Crocker Super Moist
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together either by hand or an electric mixer (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer).
- Roll cookies onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets (I use my Pampered Chef stoneware cookie sheets) and space out about 2 inches apart.
- Let them sit on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to kind of "dry out" and then roll them into the confectioners sugar and replace back on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until just set. Remove from the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to make them easier to remove and they will hold their shape better this way too for when you put them on wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe deserves 10 stars!! This is my, and every member of my family's, new favorite cookie recipe!! I was looking for a strawberry cookie recipe, as we were tired of the same old chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. cookie. These were absolutely AMAZING and sooo simple! To really make them delicious, I frosted them with Recipe #197345, strawberry cream cheese frosting. The only changes I made to the frosting was to use strawberry cream cheese instead of plain, and I actually used about twice as much powdered sugar as it called for. It really made the cookies like divine!! I will absolutely keep this as a go-to recipe forever! :) Thanks a ton!!!