MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very Nummy cookies!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2⁄3 cups coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate, dried cherries and cashews.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven 10-12 minutes, or until light golden brown. Do not overbake. Let cool on wire racks; store in a tightly covered container.
- These cookies freeze well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note