Cherry Amaretto Jello Shot
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
20 1 oz shots
- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water (8 ounces)
- 2 ounces cold water
- 6 ounces Amaretto
- Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water and alcohol.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!