Cheesy Pepperoni-Mushroom Flatbread (WW)
photo by vicel6_9643716
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature (if frozen, thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free marinara sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 36 slices turkey pepperoni, halved
- Adjust the oven racks to divide the oven in thirds and preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 10.5 x 15.5 inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the liquid evaporates, 8-10 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and cook 1 minute. Set aside.
- With floured hands, press the dough over the bottom of the prepared pan. If the dough shrinks back, let is rest a few minutes before pressing again. Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese. Top evenly with the onion mixture and the pepperoni.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack until the crust is browned on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, 4-5 minutes longer. Cut into 24 squares and serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!