Cheesy Bacon Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole!
- Ready In:
- 4 1⁄2 cups fresh green beans, blanched and cut
- 2 (8 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 diced green onions, finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons of goya adobo seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet fry up bacon until crisp.Reserve 2 teaspoons of bacon grease in pan remove the rest.
- Crumble bacon let aside.
- Add butter to bacon grease fry onions and garlic in pan until golden do not let garlic burn.
- Add green beans lightly toss to crisp in garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Its important to not let the green beans cook to long in pan otherwise they get soggy.
- Remove green beans put in a large casserole dish set aside.
- In same pan that bacon and green beans where cooked add cream of mushroom soup sour cream Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and pepper.Add adobo seasoning.Let cook for 5 minutes. Then add the white wine to loosen sauce. If sauce is still too thick add a few tablespoons of water to loosen up.
- Add cheeses to sauce constantly stirring. Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for topping.
- In casserole toss green beans with 1 cup of the fried onions and bacon add sauce toss to make sure every bit is covered.
- Place in oven cook for 20 minutes.
- Once bubbly add remaining fried onions and cheese cook for additional 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
College student currently attending UNLV going for my bachelors of human services degree.For fun every summer I got to the San Diego Comic-con and dress up its so fun and Ive met some famous people !I also love theme parks.My favorite cookbook is my hersheys chocolate cookbook. I love to bake deserts.! My pet peeves are people who dont think for themselves who listen to the media. Id go to disneyworld with all my friends and go to all the theme parks.