Cheeseburger Bowl Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 loaves king's hawaiian original Hawaiian sweet bread
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 24 ounces american processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- 7 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup peeled cooked tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup hamburger, dill slices chopped
- thousand island dressing (optional)
- Carve out center core of bread within two inches of bottom and sides, keeping bread intact.
- Cut reserved bread and other loaf into 1-inch cubes for dipping.
- Cook ground beef, season with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut American cheese into chunks and add to cooked beef and stir until melted.
- Add crumbled bacon and diced tomatoes, stir to mix well.
- Spoon warm mixture into carved bread bowl.
- Top with red onion and pickles, to taste.
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!