Cheese Stuffed Steaks
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 thick steaks
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- heat oven to 375.
- cut steaks in half, making a pouch (like you would for chicken).
- mix cheeses and herbs in a bowl.
- stuff cheese mixture in steaks.
- wrap steaks in foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minute or until done. ( I like mine well done).
- turn once during cook time and let stand for 5 minute after cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Been married to my hubby for 6 years now. I love to cook and come up with new things to eat! There isn't anything better than a good movie or good music.</p>