Cheese Paste Sandwich Spread
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cheese, grated (sharp cheddar, or cheese of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk (optional)
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth, adding the milk if it is needed. You can use it right away, or chill for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve it on bread or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!