Cheese Dip for Vegetables
photo by kathi.villages
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container cheddar cheese spread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- With electric mixer, mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always loved to cook and bake, it is my favorite pasttime. I'm always looking for people to feed.</p>