Cheddar, Crab and Wine Fondue
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- Drain crabmeat and flake.
- Mix cheese and flour together.
- Heat wine until bubbles rise.
- Over low heat add cheese mixture to the wine, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring in between each addition, till the cheese is melted.
- Add caraway seeds and crabmeat.
- Transfer to fondue pot.
- Last but not least, ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I don't know if I made something wrong. I used a light cheddar cheese. It was way too thick. So we added a little bit more wine. We didn't really enjoy it. It was too salty, because of the cheese and crab. Maybe it would be great with cheddar cheese and another cheese like swiss cheese. Maybe half of each. Thanks Bobtail for posting this recipe :) I was so sure we would like it. Made for PAC Spring 2012