Chavrie Fresh Goat Cheese With Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) package chavrie goat cheese (pyramid)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- Place dried cranberries in a food processor and chop very quickly in pulse mode.
- Add chopped walnuts and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place chopped dried cranberries, walnuts and mint in a plastic bag and shake until well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet tray.
- Remove Chavrie® from package while maintaining pyramid shape (see package for details) and gently press in each side in mixture until well coated.
- Serve on cheese board with crackers or rustic bread.
- Replace dried cranberries with dried cherries, raisins or golden raisins.
- Replace walnuts with almonds, hazelnuts pine nuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!