- Ready In:
- beef tenderloin
- Knorr peppercorn sauce
- Rub the tenderloin with butter all over.
- Use salt and pepper as desired.
- Put it under the broiler and broil for about 25 minutes for rare for a 4-6 pound roast.
- While the tenderloin is cooking, prepare the peppercorn sauce.
- We really enjoy this.
- And you do NOT want to ruin a tenderloin roast by overcooking it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking and trying new things which is why I am so pleased to have found this site. I live in Texas but hope to move back to Montana someday.