Charleston Shrimp Pilau
- Ready In:
- Fry bacon until crisp; remove and cook onion in bacon fat until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and rice; mix well, cover and heat to boiling point.
- Lower heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally with a fork to prevent sticking.
- Set in a warm place where there is no danger of scorching for another 20 minutes to allow the rice to become fluffy.
- Add shrimp and bacon; place in a casserole dish and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!