photo by Gay Gilmore
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 20mins
- Mix the bottom layer ingredients and put in an 8 inch springform pan.
- Put middle layer on top of that; and then mix top layer ingredients and put on top.
- Chill overnight.
- Use a cookie cutter on top and fill with caviar to make a nice design.
- We used a heart shape at the wedding and filled it with salmon roe and made a nice design of salmon roe around the border-- one of our colors was orange for the wedding so it looked lovely.
- I've also seen this with small red caviar in the middle in a heart shape with black caviar all around the edges-- gorgeous.
- remove the sides of the springform pan to serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!