photo by rabbit19_2003
- Ready In:
- 6 cups water
- 1 head cauliflower floret
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, to serve
- Boil the water over medium high heat. Add a large pinch of salt.
- Add the cauliflower florets.
- Cover the pot and boil for 5-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft.
- With a slotted spoon, add the cooked cauliflower to a blender.
- Add the milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Toss the cooked pasta with cauliflower alfredo.
- Serve topped with parmesan, and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!