- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- thyme, to taste
- rosemary, to taste
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 links chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 lbs swordfish (any firm fish) or 1 1/2 lbs tilapia fillets (any firm fish)
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby clams, drained and rinsed
- In a stock pot, saute onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add all ingredients except seafood.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add seafood.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10 - 15 minutes, just until seafood is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!