Castillian Grilled Chicken
photo by Kitty Z
- Ready In:
- Blend soy sauce, water, olive oil, garlic, oregano leaves, ground cumin and ground cayenne pepper; pour over chicken breasts in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill about 5 inches from hot coals.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.
- (Or, place chicken on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5- 6 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Fantastic!!! I made this for dinner tonight (for my husband and I). The ONLY change I made was to add a few red pepper flakes into the marinade... and I marinated for 2 hours, rather than 1. Otherwise, left as is! I thought this was VERY worthy of my 5 stars. We live in NY, so it's cold outdoors... I still love grilling though - just indoors! I used my foreman and it took maybe 7 minutes for both breasts. It had a delicious flavor to it, and it was SO MOIST! I paired it with some brown rice and vegetables... filling, healthy meal. Can't wait to make this again.