Caribbean Surprise with Couscous
- Ready In:
- 15 ounces black beans, canned,drained and rinsed
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups canned pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups water
- 10 ounces couscous
- Combine beans, tomatoes, corn, pineapple chunks, ginger and curry powder in a large skillet.
- Heat over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- Prepare couscous according to directions on box.
- Serve heated bean mixture over cooked couscous.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!