- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 25 g butter
- 8 medium carrots, sliced thickly
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan. Add the carrots and cook, covered, over a low heat, until the carrots have just tendered.
- Add the sugar, stir constantly, about 10 minutes, or until the carrots caramelise.
- Stir in the parsley and the vinegar.
Join The Conversation
I scaled this back to use 2 large carrots which I equated to 3 medium as this is what 3 of us normally eat as a side serve but next time I will double that, these are just so delicious and made a great side to tonights dinner with your recipe #230695 as another side and Annacia recipe #189240 as the main, thank you **Jube**, made for Edition 9 - Make My Recipes.