Caramel-Fudge Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup English toffee bits or 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- Prepare cake batter according to pkg directions.
- Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips and pour into greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 mins or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Immediately poke holes in the cake with a meat fork or skewer.
- Spread caramel and fudge toppings over cake.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Frost with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits and remaining chocolate chips.
- Store in fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!