Caramel Banana Pancakes
photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 2 bananas, large ripe
- 4 eggs
- 160 g almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder or 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 ml honey or 250 ml maple syrup
- 25 ml coconut cream
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Mash bananas in separate bowl.
- Combine all ingredients, to form the pancake batter.
- Brush a tablespoon of coconut oil onto a non-stick pan.
- Ladle about a third of a cup of batter into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the batter.
- Flip to cook the other side.
- Top with slices of fresh banana and caramel sauce.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Whisk in honey/maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut cream.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat stirring constantly. Consistency should easily coat the back of a spoon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!