Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider
- 6 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Spread cinnamon sugar onto a small plate or saucer. Run the lemon wedge along the rim of 6 champagne glasses, then dip the rims into the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine apple cider and schnapps in a measuring cup.
- Divide evenly among prepared glasses. Divide sparkling wine among glassses.
- Garnish with cherry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a wonderful veriation on an "apple pie" drink I have posted #319373 I was releved to find a recipe that could make smaller quantitys than the one I have and the idea of using the extreme caramel Vodka just might make my own recipe even better thank you for this smaller recipe and thank you Chef for the vodka suggestion!