Cannoli Shells - Pizzelle Iron
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, sugar, melted butter and oil. Stir in the flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Then add the cold water and vinegar. Mix well until smooth.
- Pre-heat the pizzelle iron. Drop the cannoli batter 1 tablespoon at a time onto the iron, close lid and bake for 1 to 2 minutes. Carefully remove cookies and roll onto cylinders while they are hot. Allow to cool then remove from cylinder.
- Fill with your favorite cannoli filling. ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!