Canned Green Beans That Don't Taste Like Canned Green Beans!
- Ready In:
- Saute the onion, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat until the onions begin to start getting tender.
- Pour the green beans on top of the onion mixture and cover with a lid. Cook for about 5 minutes on low heat so that the beans can begin to take on the onion flavor.
- Add in the soy sauce, vinegar and two more tablespoons of the olive oil and half of a cup of water.
- Stir mixture together and cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Before serving, drizzle the last tablespoon of the olive oil over the beans and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!