Camping Steak Marinade
Camping steak marinade Waiting for Review This is an easy recipe that can be made in advance. When I camp, I place the marinade and steaks in freezer bags and freeze them until I am ready to put them in the cooler!They marinade as they thaw.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ground cloves
- In a jar, shake together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and ground cloves.
- Shake again until it is well mixed.
- Put meat in a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered for at least 2 hours.
- Alternatively, put steaks and marinade in freezer bags and store in the freezer until you are ready to go camping!