" California Roll" Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package white rice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- Prepare rice according to directions.
- Pour rice into medium bowl and toss with 1 tbsp vinegar. Set aside.
- Thinly slice cucumber and avacado.
- Break up crabmeat into chunks.
- Mix lettuce leaves with seasoned rice, cucumber, avocado slices and crabmeat.
- In separate cup, mix together soy sauce and remaining 2 TBL of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Drizzle this dressing over salad, and add pickled ginger on top of salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to a wonderful man and am a mom to two beautiful daughters! I stay home to take care of them, but am going to back to college part-time to get my nursing degree. I love to cook for my family, and am always looking for easy, interesting, yummy recipe ideas, as well as healthy. When I come across a good one that I have made and like, I will post it to share with everyone!