Egg Roll Salad
I hate trying to roll egg rolls! They never turn out pretty. This salad cures my craving for egg rolls without the frustration of rolling and deep frying. I don't like sweet & sour sauce so I just use a bit of soy sauce when it's finished. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) bag coleslaw mix (with carrots)
- 1 1 cup cooked pork (leftovers are great!) or 1 cup cooked beef (leftovers are great!)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 large egg roll wraps, cut into long strips
- 1 green onion
- sweet and sour sauce or Chinese duck sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In large frying pan heat oil; slowly add egg roll wrappers fry until crispy set aside on paper towel to drain.
- Add coleslaw mixture to frying pan then add meat and soy and teriyaki sauce and garlic powder; stir until warmed through.
- Place salad into serving bowl topped with crispy egg roll wrappers and chopped green onion.
- Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce or duck sauce to taste.