Deconstructed Spring Roll Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tired of wrapping vegetables up in rice paper? This salad has all the taste -- and beauty of spring rolls with much less effort.
- Ready In:
- chopped green onion
- grated carrot
- lettuce leaves (shredded romaine lettuce and shredded cabbage) or Baby Spinach (shredded romaine lettuce and shredded cabbage)
- shrimp (optional)
- grape tomatoes (optional)
- diced cucumber (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons nam pla (fish sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced hot green chili peppers or 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced Thai basil
- Toss all of the vegetables (and shrimp if using) into a salad bowl.
- Make the salad dressing by combining the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, pepper and basil in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION