- Ready In:
- Mix pudding and milk and let chill.
- Then, add crushed Butterfingers (leaving enough to sprinkle on top of both pies) and 1 container of cool whip to pudding.
- Pour in both pie shells.
- Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle left over Butterfingers pieces on top of pies.
- Freeze pies and set out 30 - 45 minutes before time to cut.
- (May also substitute Oreo cookies for butterfingers. Use almost entire package of Oreos.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!