Butter Pecan Crunch
- Ready In:
- Mix crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk until well blended.
- Fold in ice-cream and Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust.
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Thaw about 20 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!