Butter Bean Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, minced
- 10 crackers, saltine crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- In a bowl mash drained butter beans; add egg, cheese, onion, green pepper, saltine crackers, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Use more or less oil to reach 1/4 inch depth in pan. Make sure oil is hot.
- Fry patties on each side until golden, about 5 minutes. (I bet I take less time, lol).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"