Buffalo Chicken Nachos
photo by ChefLina1913
- Ready In:
- 8 cups ranch flavored tortilla chips (Cool Ranch Doritos works great)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish.
- Bring wing sauce and 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Add shredded cooked chicken; heat through. Strain the chicken (reserving the sauce) and spread over ranch-flavored tortilla chips. Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake in the upper third portion of the oven until cheese is melted for about 5-7 minutes. After nachos are baked top with blue cheese, chopped celery and the reserved wing sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!