- Ready In:
- In a large bowl mix yeast in warm milk.
- Add sugar, melted butter, salt, and eggs to milk and mix well.
- Stir in flour 1 cup at a time.
- Let dough raise for about an hour in a warm place ( I use the oven).
- Work down the dough then let dough rest for a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix 1 1/2 cup Sugar, 1/2 bottle of cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- Pull chunks of dough off and dip into butter, then into sugar mixture. Place in bunt pan. Continue this step till all dough has been dipped and coated.
- Pour the remaining butter and sugar over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to cook, I like to take recipes I grew up with or have learned and alter them into something new.