- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- butter or butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 32 ounces alfredo sauce
- 3 cups ham, diced and fully cooked
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter or butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drain noodles.
- Spread 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce in a greased 10 inch square or 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Layer with 4 lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper, and onions.
- Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles.
- Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, and remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.