Brownie Marshmallow Swirl
- Ready In:
- 1hr 1min
- 19 1⁄2 ounces fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- Heat oven to 350 and grease the bottom of a 9x13" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow creme over cooled brownies.
- Place chocolate fudge frosting in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 10 to 20 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle frosting over marshmallow cream.
- Swirl with knife to create marbling effect.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- To cut cleanly, lightly coat knife with non-stick cooking spray as needed.
- Run knife around inside edge of pan to release.
- Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.