Brownie in a Mug
photo by nikaharris03
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon of almost any sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (milo also works)
- 2 tablespoons self raising flour
- In a mug, add butter, milk, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well with a fork.
- Add cocoa powder/milo, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 to 75 seconds. Centre should be slightly molten. Be careful, the mug and brownie WILL BE HOT.
- Optional: Sprinkle with caster sugar. Put the brownie in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to cool down.
- Enjoy your brownie, peanut butter and nuttella always taste great with this brownie, you can also try it with icecream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!