Brown Sugar Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Cook over low heat, beating until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- Cool and frost cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LOVE to cook and eat and read cookbooks. My kitchen really does overfloweth with them and of course this has quickly become my favorite cooking site! I live with my husband in a small town in eastern Connecticut. We are both retired. My children are all grown and have families of their own now. Our 3 grandchildren and 1 great-granddaughter all live in Florida and it goes without saying that we miss them very much, so when my husband retired last year we celebrated by buying a small RV! We so enjoyed driving it to Florida to spend the holidays with the little ones. Although COVID has prevented us from repeating the trip this year, I am enjoying learning new recipes to make in our RV for next year. I think the Instant Pot and the Crock Pot will be my new best friends while traveling!