Broccoli and Walnut Spaghetti
photo by Thorsten
- Ready In:
- 1 slice brown bread
- 50 g walnuts
- 200 g spaghetti
- 200 g broccoli, in florets
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put bread and walnuts in food processor and process to coarse crumbs.
- Put spaghetti on to cook by packet instructions, four minutes from the end lob in the broccoli.
- Heat 3 tbsp of the oil in a pan and fry the breadcumb mixture until lightly toasted add garlic, parsley and lemon zest.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli and toss everything together.
- Serve drizzled with the oil and lemon juice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...