Bread, Italian Semolina Three Cheese Bread
photo by Tim_John
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf semolina bread (three cheese)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄3 cup graded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl mix in the butter (making sure the butter has had time to get soft), garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese .
- Spread the mixture across all the slices of bread. Re-wrap the bread in aluminum foil leaving an opening for the steam to get out. Warm at 375-400°F for 12-15 minutes. Serve hot. You can add more Parmesan Cheese at the end if you would like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!