Bow Tie Pasta With Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
This is one of my favorite "ripped out of a magazine recipes".
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite-size pieces
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Add onion to pot; immediately drain pasta mixture, and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese, dill, capers, and salmon to pasta.
- Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats pasta (you may not need all the water).
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION