Bologna Cups With Mashed Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Fried bologna cups filled with mashed potatoes and then topped with cheese. My mom used to make these for us as a quick dinner and they were always a hit. It is simple to make and kids love them!
- Ready In:
- Cook mashed potatoes and set aside.
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry each piece of bologna by placing into skillet and cooking one side until desired doneness and then flipping and cooking the other side. *Important* Do NOT cut the bologna so that it will lie flat. You want the bologna to create a "bowl" as it cooks.
- Once bologna is cooked, remove from skillet, blot excess grease off with paper towel and place onto a serving plate.
- Spoon a servings worth of mashed potatoes into each bologna bowl and top with a slice of Velveta cheese.
- You may microwave the bologna / mashed potatoe cups just long enough to reheat the potatoes and to melt the cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION