Bobby Flay's Pear Martini
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
We ate at Bar Americain where I had a perfect rib eye steak & the 7 of us shared every side dish available - YUM! I had their Pear Martini, then I had another, then I asked for the recipe & our server got it for me!!! Here it is...
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce ketel one citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce pear cognac (Belle de Brillet)
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash goya pear nectar
- sugar, for glass rim
- paper thin sliced pear (to garnish)
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Strain into martini glass whose rim has been coated in sugar.
- Float a slice of pear on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION