Blueberry White Chip Muffins
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in milk, egg, butter and lemon zest.
- Stir in chips and blueberries.
- Spoon into lined muffin pans, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For Streusel combine: 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or knife until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Join The Conversation