Blueberry Panna Cotta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This elegant dessert requires only microwaving, mixing and chilling. Prep time does not include the 3 hours of chillling.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 (6 ounce) containers lite blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, set aside
- 1 teaspoon sugar, set aside
- Pour cold water into a microwave =-safe cup and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Wait 5 minutes; heat it in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Gently whisk together the yogurt, cream and honey, then stir in the gelatin.
- Divide the mixture among 6 espresso cups or small glasses.
- Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Run a knife around the edges of the cups to unmold the panna cottas onto plates.
- Mix the blueberries with the sugar.
- Spoon an equal amount beside each panna cotta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION