Black Shells & Calamari With Zesty Sauce
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- Set water to boil for the pasta.
- Mix everything other than paster into a bowl.
- When the water is boiling add the pasta.
- When the pasta is nearly done, heat up a fry pan, put the sauce mix in when it's hot and then add the calimari, frying for aprox 1 minute (or until cooked).
- Mix the sauce through the pasta and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I am very passionate about cooking and love discovering new recipes. I love participating in the events since I'm always finding new recipes that I wouldn't have found on my own. My housemates and boyfriend all enjoy our food adventures and I love to leave people positive reviews and nice ish photos.