Black Sesame Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper or 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Use fresh garlic if not pressed for time!
- Allow at least 1 hour before using for flavours to mingle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food, felines, vino, photography