Black Forest Martini
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- In a martini shaker, fill with about 1 cup of ice.
- Add Creme de Cacao, vodka, and Chambord.
- Shake well.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Chocolate covered berries! With a Kick! This is a nice sweet drink! A nice intro to martinis for those that can `t do the real thing! Meaning Gin shaken and poured into a chilled glass that had been swished with vermouth. That `s my favorite martini. This is a real nice dessert drink! I highly suggest to take NurseDi`s ingredient of Chambord to heart. Others brands can`t compete with it. Some have a cough medicine taste. But not this one! Thanks!