Black and Red Fiesta Beans With Rice
photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and set pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a simmer. Fold in rice and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!