Bing Cherry Jello Mold
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
1 jello mold
- Drain pineapple, drain cherries and save the cherry juice.
- In a saucepan combine the cherry juice with the cola. Heat until boiling, then stir in the gelatin. Mix until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the drained pineapple, drained cherries and pecans if you are using them.
- Spray gelatin mold with cooking spray and pour in the gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours before unmolding.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!