Biggest Winner Breakfast Sausage
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide into 4 portions and shape into patties.
- TO PREPARE AND EAT NOW: Cook in non-stick skillet for one to two minutes per side until cooked through. May spray pan with cooking spray if desired.
- TO FREEZE: Can be frozen in individual uncooked portions. I, however, make several batches at once and freeze after being fully cooked.
- TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING: Heat up in microwave either from frozen or thawed out state between a paper towel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!